FADC365 is part of our SUMMIT Adhesive Tape Line. It is a high performance adhesive tape that is perfect for demanding applications where high bond strength, excellent temperature performance, and UV resistance are required. This tape features a double-coated adhesive on a PET carrier film that offers high tack and superior peel performance. It bonds to a variety of similar and dissimilar materials and surfaces (extrusions, papers, films, and textiles).
- Roll Length: 36 yd
- Roll Width Length: 1/4" to 54"
- Total Thickness: 4 mil (exclusive of liner)
- Adhesive Coating (per side): 1.5 mil Clear Solvent Acrylic Adhesive
- Carrier: 1 mil PET Film
- Liner: 4.5 mil White Kraft Paper Liner
- Peel Adhesion**: 90 oz/in
- Elongation: 110%
- Temperature Resistance: -10°F to 212°F (long term)
Features & Benefits
- High tack, quick stick
- Medium coat weight combines performance and versatility
- Good Ultra-violet/plasticizer resistance and bond strength to Low Surface Energy (LSE) substrates
- Performs well in wide range of environments
- Formulated to adhere to plastic extrusions, display strips, signs, and films
*Shear Resistance Test (Based upon laboratory testing via FINAT-TM 8 or similar tests) **Peel Adhesion Test - 1 min. dwell to Stainless Steel (Based upon laboratory testing via FINAT-TM 1 or similar tests)
The physical properties listed above typical test results obtained from a series of laboratory tests, but the accuracy or completeness thereof is not guaranteed, and they should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. All test procedures are in accordance with ASTM and PSTC methods. Before using this product, the user shall determine the suitability of the product for his/her use, and user assumes all risk and liabilities in connection threwith. Seller and manufacturer specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, and seller's or manufacturer's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss, or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. None of our representatives has authority to waive or change the forgoing provisions, but our product specialists are available to assist purchasers in adapting our products to the needs and circumstances prevailing in their business.