FalconTape™ (FADC4373) is a double-sided acrylic adhesive tape that offers bonding power for the most demanding applications. It comes with a dimensionally stable siliconized, red polypropylene release liner, making it optimal for precision die-cut applications. It is used for bonding joining, and laminating materials when high tack & high shear performance are critical. Available on 36 yard rolls.
Features & Benefits
- Aggressive high tack, high shear clear solvent based acrylic adhesive
- Excellent Ultra-violet, aging, chemical, and water vapor resistance
- Broad Temperature resistance from -40°F up to 320°F (long term) and 365°F (short term)
- Suitable for mounting and bonding applications in all industries
- Liner is dimensionally stable, ideal for precision die-cutting
- Good plasticizer resistance
- Bonds well to nearly all materials and irregular surfaces
- POP Displays, sign making, displays, plastic extrusions, and banner applications
- Interior or exterior bonding of dissimilar materials where high tack/high shear performance is required
- Outdoor vinyl banners (reinforced or not)
- Mounting of outdoor signage lighting (plastic, metal, wood)
- Permanent bonding and laminating panels or nameplates on appliances and furniture
- Laminating and bonding plastic, rubber, metal, and wood substrates
- Splicing of wide web materials
- Temperature at 73°F (23° C) > 400 hours
- Temperature at 158°F (70° C) > 6 hours
- Temperature Resistance: Long Term > -40°F to 320°F Short Term > up to 356°F
- 1 minute dwell 88 oz/inch
- 20 minute dwell 110 oz/inch
- 24 hour dwell 135 oz/inch
*Shear Resistance Test (Based upon laboratory testing via FINAT-TM 8 or similar tests) **Peel Adhesion Test - 1 min. dwell to Stainless Steel (Based upon laboratory testing via FINAT-TM 1 or similar tests)
The physical properties listed above typical test results obtained from a series of laboratory tests, but the accuracy or completeness thereof is not guaranteed, and they should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. All test procedures are in accordance with ASTM and PSTC methods. Before using this product, the user shall determine the suitability of the product for his/her use, and user assumes all risk and liabilities in connection threwith. Seller and manufacturer specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, and seller's or manufacturer's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss, or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. None of our representatives has authority to waive or change the forgoing provisions, but our product specialists are available to assist purchasers in adapting our products to the needs and circumstances prevailing in their business.
Minimums may apply. Custom sizes and packaging are available.
Please contact one of our sales representatives at 800-876-9922 if what you require is not available online.